Residential Care is there to aid individuals with all aspects of their personal, social and emotional needs. It provides an environment where support can be provided in a professional, caring and safe way to individuals who struggle with aspects of daily life in their own home.
Our qualified staff assist with washing, dressing, healthy meals, using the bathroom, and mobilising safely with the involvement of external healthcare professionals as needed.
Our regular activity programme provided by our team helps an indiviual to keep mentally and physically stimulated within their capability.
We offer 24 hour residential care to older people who may be in need of support or care to maintain their needs in a dignified and sensitve way. This may include:
- Stroke – Speech and Swallowing Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Mental Health
- Physical Disability – Parkinson’s Disease, Motor Neurone Disease (NMD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reduced Mobility due to frailty, illness or fracture
- Dementia (Vascular, Alzheimers, Lewy Body Dementia, Frontotemporal, Creutzfeldt-Jakob, Wernicke-Korsakoff, Huntingdon’s Disease, Mixed-Type)
- Palliative & End of Life Care
- Bespoke Needs (Diabetes)